Principal Lean-Agile SPC for Public Sector
Thomas is a Principal Consultant with Capgemini, Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) in charge of the adoption of Lean Agile principle in the French government and agency. He has successfully delivered large-scale change and migration programs in France.
Recent Work includes:
To meet the many challenges of implementing Lean Agile across the French government, Thomas acts as a leader by supporting for each Ministries a team made up of young SPC from the customer and capgemini who will deploy the roadmaps established by the executives. This operating mode allows the sharing of tools, resources and experiences for the benefit of the entire Lean Agile community and leads to fast and high team autonomy. Its actions also address Capgemini’s internal needs in Europe, in terms of training and coaching of public sector players to increase upstream and downstream the quality of our programs and delivery. Aware of the importance of the cultural differences of each organization in the success of these transformation programs, Thomas is now engaged in a Doctorate in Business Administration to contribute to new knowledge creation in the field of adapting public sector organizations to the digital age in Europe.
2019-07 to Now (French Ministry of Interior)
Role: SAFe SPC Senior
• For the delegation in charge of Road Safety in France, I am involved in the methodological definition of the programme to redesign all the information systems for Road Education and Road Safety. In May 2020, the programme will be implemented in SAFe Essential mode.
2018-06 to Now (French Ministry of Armed Forces)
Role: SAFe SPC Senior for several programs with the accompaniment of SPC Junior
• For the Infrastructure Services Refondation Program, I accompanied management in the strategic definition, coalition building and execution of the first five increments of the program. My activities covered the areas of leadership of the management team from the strategy definition stage to their complete autonomy. We trained nearly 130 people in the different roles of SPC, RTE, PO/PM, Architect.
• For the “Direction General du Numérique” department of the ministry, I accompanied the leaders and managers in their Lean Agile transformation leading to the adoption of SAFe as a methodological framework for major development programs.
• To accelerate the delivery of a complex development program, I intervene to identify the gaps and put in place all the necessary actions so that the teams succeed in increasing quality and reducing production times.
2018-03 to 2018-08 (French Ministry of Education)
Role: SAFe SPC
• To support the recovery of a major information system development program, I accompanied the program management team in the Lean Agile aculturation. Then we identified and corrected the main methodological drifts. The teams are now completely autonomous in Lean Agile.
He has 20 years of experience in Lean and Agile development for public sector (French Ministries (Defense, Education, Health, Interior) and private sectors (Automotive and Telecom) . Thomas has a solid track record in Automotive industry, he was with PSA Group cars maker as a Program Manager for IoT Automotive and Transformation. He was in charge of the world strategic and operational alignment with medium-to long-term vision for technologies, economic and industrial objectives.
And another thing…
Thomas is a guest lecturer at a IESEG EMBA program and a DBA Candidate with GEM Grenoble Ecole Management