I have spent my career establishing and living in the trenches, through some of Hi-Tech and Telecommunications most complex programs, around the world. Having worked in more than 15 countries, I take a global perspective and enjoy leading teams that are not only diverse in background but also perspective.
I approach business with an open mind, hunger for change and creativity, building innovative models that enable teams to focus on outcomes and results for our clients.
– Diverse international, Technology and IT Implementation and Managed Service operational experience, across Telecommunications & Hi-Tech
– Extensive strategy, business development and P&L management experience across large enterprises – Practiced at establishing vision and supporting large teams to bring it to fruition
– Deeply passionate for developing solutions that integrate the business vision with technology, down to the practicality of delivery and operations
– Able to navigate all levels from C-Level to the key SME’s Account Strategy and Leadership – Client Partner for Tier 1 Wireless provider
– Established several new Tier 1 Telco accounts in APAC Delivery and Implementation – Successfully run multiple 100M$+ transformation and managed service programs across vertical and horizontal services
– Spearheaded implementation strategies for large BSS/OSS transformation programs
– Managed teams of over 750+ distributed across multiple continents Practice Development and Consulting – Integrated Digital Strategy Offerings with reality of implementation
– Established capabilities around DevOps and IT delivery transformation – Integrated COTS solutions into BSS/OSS implementation methodologies – Led practices for Program Management and delivery across multiple geographies – Extensive experience with Business Process Methodology Development and Implementation