Enterprise Architect Director with more than 19 years of experience in Infrastructure Sales, Bid Management, end to end Infrastructure Technical Architecture, Business Development, handling Technical Client Workshops and Orals, overall deal pricing and IT Solution design for large and complex deals. Demonstrated professional excellence in developing strong business relationships with prospect customers & skilled in assessing the client’s requirements.
Designed and architect managed services solutions for multi-million dollar outsourcing services deals including Cloud based solutions. Have played a critical role in winning USD 350 Mil+ deals with several complex outsourcing solutions. Proven capabilities in deal shaping and sales lifecycle management (Requirement analysis, Due Diligence, Solution, and Pricing) of medium to large scale RFPs.
Gained customer handling, cross functional & cross cultural expertise with extensive travels to US, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Australia, and Spain for solution walk-through, workshops, yellow pad sessions, solution defence, due diligence and negotiations with prospect global customers.
• TOGAF 9 Certified
• Azure Certified Architect
• AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• ITIL 2011 Expert Certified
• PMP (Project Management Professional) # 1273186 from PMI, USA
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer – Windows 2000
• Certificate in Quality Management from – The Quality College, US