VP and Digital Financial Services & FinTech Lead at Capgemini Invent
Transformation and digital are central to Seddik Jamai’s role as the leader of our Digital Financial Services & FinTech business. With 15-years’ experience in Financial Services, he is at the forefront of digital and innovation as he helps our clients reinvent their businesses for a digital world.
A digital transformer and Innovation Hacker at the same time, Seddik has closely followed the digital disruption of Banking and Insurance. He has a particular interest in the impact and role of FinTechs in this trend.
Achieving end-to-end digital transformation and building a frictionless customer experience are among the many challenges Seddik has addressed in projects across France, Europe and Asia. Promoting agile and innovative ways of working, he has led the development of new business models, collaboration with startups and scale-ups, and the launch of greenfield financial institutions.
As an end-to-end project leader, Seddik facilitates collaboration in multi-disciplinary teams of business consulting, data science, UX design and technology experts.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Financial Services: Banking, Insurance, Payments, Investment
- Digital, AI, Agile@Scale, Blockchain, Customer Journey
- Future of Banking: Les banques face à leur avenir proche – Le cercle Turgot – Eyrolles Editions 2018
- Experiencing Innovation in Asia: cases in business model development – Capgemini Consulting & ESSEC Business School – WSPC
- Apple Card: “an evolution more than a revolution”
- Why the French Banking-as-a-Service market is on the verge of acceleration
- Despite the tensions, startups and large groups are slowly taming
- The more mature start-up / large group relationships, but …
- 2019 barometer of the startup / large group relationship
- The Village by CA and Capgemini present the results of the 2019 Barometer of the startup / large group relationship!
- Artificial intelligence: what approaches in the financial sector?
- Automation of accounting performance: players and solutions
- Tech Insights: What’s next in Financial Services
- Paris Fintech Forum 2019
- Paris Fintech Forum 2018
- Convention annuelle de l’Association Française des Conseils en Gestion de Patrimoine
And another thing …
Seddik is fluent in French, English, and Arabic. He is passionate about soccer, both as an official referee in the District des Hauts-de-Seine in Paris and as a fervent supporter of Paris Saint Germain.