No other time like this to be part of the insurance industry, witnessing the revolutionary advancements in business models and technology application.
I am leading the Insurance Solutions and Go To Market Innovation based in Hyderabad, India. I work with an amazing team of Business Solution Architects, who bring the outside-in mind-set for Insurance and coordinate compelling value propositions cutting across various CoEs, in a start-up inspired environment.
Spent all my 22+ years of career with P&C and Life Insurers, fortunate to have worked with some of the world’s biggest to mid-size to small carriers.
This provided me with a profound sense of the industry values and culture, helps me to marry the evolving consumer needs with carriers’ thought process. Started as a technologist, moved on leading complex engagements, managing portfolio and delivering customer success on large-scale strategic programs.
My current role keeps me excited with opportunities to:
- Design and manage the GTM solution innovation portfolio
- Engage with Insurers to gain new perspectives and design tailored solutions
- Work with diverse teams to encourage innovative solutions
- Mentor InsurTechs on the value prop and market positioning
- Contribute in impactful thought leadership like World Insurance Report and World InsurTech Report
- Share my knowledge on the Insurance innovation and digital transformation
- Interact with some of the best analysts and gain rich insight
I am quite passionate about automation and AI, good knowledge of emerging technologies for insurance business application. I spend significant time learning the industry trends, technology advancements and Innovation management.
Sometimes I go back to writing few lines of code, just to try out new technologies. It gives an improved sense of use case possibilities.
I engage in community education and motivation on sustainability practices. Board games with my daughter is the biggest stress buster, besides trying my hand at cooking now and then.