I help public sector clients align and implement their IT strategy for an improved digital interaction with both customers and their own employees. Together with my clients, I create solutions so that the public administration becomes a modern partner of citizens, but also of the economy. In addition it is a great pleasure for me that at Capgemini I am not only allowed to design projects with clients, but as head of the IT trends study or as method lead I am also allowed to help shape Capgemini to a certain extent.
As Enterprise Architect Director I work together with the client’s IT decision-makers on the design of IT strategies, the development and expansion of architectural competence and I am also very happy to help them set up an innovation management. In doing so, I love to see the customer holistically and to understand him completely. This gives me the opportunity to identify synergies, to use them and to bring the customer one step further.
Some recent successes:
- Development and coordination of a common IT strategy across more than 10 involved IT organizations and IT service providers of public administration.
- Development of an architects career model for a client in the manufacturing sector and implementation of accompanying training.
- Implementation of an innovation process incl. the conception of corresponding creative spaces in the public sector.
- Set-up and moderation of the architecture board of a large customer in the public sector.
- Integration of standard software from different and competing manufacturers for a customer in the utilities sector.
- Implementation of case-closing and media-consistent sales in the savings bank organisation
Thomas is a passionate skier and tries to spend as much time as possible together with my family, friends and acquaintances in the snow. This helps him creates space and strength for new creative ideas – freely according to the motto: “If you want to look ahead, you must not think backwards”.