I am Enterprise architect with 20+ years of experience in the Data Platform technologies. I help our customers to effectively utilize the cutting edge technology advancements in Cloud, BigData and AI to improve operational efficiencies, drive new revenue streams and gain competitive advantages in business using their data as an asset.
My key strengths are New-Age Technology and Architecture consulting in Data platform solutions across all major clouds – AWS, Azure and GCP as well as in large scale implementations using bigdata technologies like AWS EMR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Spark, Kafka and various streaming technologies.
I also lead the Global Cloud Native Artificial intelligence team within Capgemini’s Insights and Data team to help our customer’s realize their dream of building an end-to-end Data and AI Platform landscape that helps them in their journey of being data-driven to insights-driven and finally to a value-driven organization.
• Led the overall architecture of a petabyte scale Greenfield Bigdata and Analytics Project on building a complex next-gen recommendations engine on cloud.
• Developed a Rule Migration Framework to transform 80,000 rules from mainframe to Apache Spark crunching 50+ million records in less than the current 2+ hours.
• Created a low latency, distributed Grid for supporting a million transactions per second for an Airline company
• Led the performance optimizations project for a European retail chain large datasets of 500 million plus rows processing in a distributed MPP based solution.
• Delivered an IOT + Bigdata solution for Healthcare Conglomerate on predictive and preventive maintenance of the MRI machines.