Manager, Capgemini Invent
In my current role, I conduct in-depth research – both qualitative and quantitative – on impact of emerging technologies such as AI and ML on businesses and society. I help clients across sectors understand how they can harness the disruptive nature of digital technologies to transform – both internally and externally and also help them understand the constantly evolving customer needs and impact of digital technologies.
In my current role, I am proud of presenting Capgemini’s point of view on emerging technologies with the help of our research.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Consumer product goods
- Digital transformation
- Smart Stores Rebooting the retail store through in-store automation
- The Last-Mile Delivery Challenge
- The Secret to Winning Customers’ Hearts with Artificial Intelligence
- The Autonomous Car report
- Championing Data Protection and Privacy
- Reinventing Cybersecurity with Artificial Intelligence
- Building the Retail Superstar
And Another thing…
I am an avgeek. I love learning more about airplanes and how the industry functions.