Managing the growing complexity of systems development in distributed environments is a challenge for industries we are tackling in our team. To keep one step further than the competition, industrial stakeholders need to deliver optimized products, with customization at the right time to the market. They also need to pave the way for disruptive services as a key differentiator.
Our robust systems engineering approach shows advanced benefits with a holistic view to enable, anticipate and address the manufacturing and operations problems all along the product development lifecycle. Capgemini fosters Systems Engineering and Mobel Based System Engineering (MBSE) in the Intelligent Industry by leveraging 30+ years of multi-domain expertise of complex systems development with emerging digital technologies and methods.
Recent Work includes:
We support MBSE approach in the Manufacturing area on existing industrial systems of major Aicraft manufacturer;
– Analyze if current organization can support increase of the rate
– Propose an evolution based on analysis performed
– Model those industrial systems and proceed to reverse engineering
– Execute models to insure that top requirements are well covered
We also accompany space organisms to define the future of Systems Engineering & MBSE applied at scale.
Before joining Capgemini in 2019:
– Management of a 30+ team on MBSE topics for Airbus Design Office
– Manage Call for Tender on Methods & Tools and MBSE topics
– Explore the future of MBSE & SAFe business development
Beyond work described above, I’ve also managed teams involved in the systems development process of complex systems like fire detection and ice & rain detection systems. This activity allowed me to see how far is the gap with the TO-BE MBSE vision we are promoting within Capgemini.
And another thing…
I am fluent in English, and French and conversant in German.
I like running and enjoy discovering new cities by running marathons!