Driven by business impact, passionate about technology and focused on real outcomes, I have successfully led multiple €500m+ Global Accounts, Programs and Projects as CTO, Chief & Enterprise Architect as well as Head of Architecture. With a total of over 6000 Architects, I am one of only 2 globally certified Master Architect and IAF Master across Capgemini Group. I work directly with customers, enabling business driven IT transformation, covering sales to delivery across multiple sectors and technologies.
As a certified Master Architect and IAF Master, I am a member of Capgemini’s Global Architecture Board and as a senior leader within Capgemini’s Global Architecture Community, I play a key role in the direction of the architecture profession across the Group and developing our future talent.
Recent work includes:
- CTO/Chief Architect for a number of large Accounts like Heathrow, Schneider Electric, Environment Agency and Learning and Skills Council
- Designed and planned the migration of 400 applications across 10,000 servers
- Created the Technology Strategy for a large UK based Utility company
- Led the definition of a new agile based target operating model for a large global bank
- Designed and deployed one of the largest Guidewire basesd insurance solutions onto a public cloud platform
Since 2005 I held a number of CTO, Chief Architect and Enterprise Architect roles. I am skilled across the full lifecycle from strategy, business development, successfully selling, solutions scoping and shaping through to delivery and running.
With over 30 years IT experience, I combine an extensive and deep seated technical understanding covering application, data and infrastructure, with strong consulting, sector, stakeholder management, people management and leadership skills in order to maximize my clients return on investment.
I am fluent in English and German. In my spare time I am an avid runner, having completed 23 half and 7 full marathons.
I am also a lead author of Capgemini’s TechnoVision trend series.