Director, Head of Sales & Customer Service Transformation
Transforming channels and business models to meet the customer and business needs for the new digital economy are central to David’s role as Head of Sales & Customer Service Transformation. With 5 years at Capgemini Invent, David is adept in handling critical roles as a Digital Commerce advisor, transformation consultant and customer engagement advisor.
He works with clients as they seek to increase customer reach, revenue and profitability. David addresses client queries by assessing and challenging conventional norms of selling products and services. Also by, bringing innovative methodology to co-create concepts and business models for the new digital economy.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Automotive and manufacturing
- Retail and Consumer Products,
- Telco and IoT
- Financial Services
- Digital Commerce / e-commerce
- How to efficiently manage collaboration across involved parties in digital experience transformations
- New and intriguing commerce trends to adapt for retailers to retain consumers
And another thing …
David is passionate about renovating his house and building furniture in his spare time. He has also won two national championships in Floorball and pursues skiing as a hobby