I play multiple roles – am the Head of Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services India, am Member of Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services EXCOM, and am the Location Head (Pune). My key responsibilities are to manage the P&L for Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services India and to ensure the welfare of the staff & holistic development of Pune location. These roles demand intense involvement both at the strategic and tactical level, and mobilization of multiple stakeholders to achieve the goals, all of which act as strong motivations for me.
My key achievements in the recent past have been –
- Successfully driving the integration of Engineering business
- Successfully steering business during both up-times and down-times
- Driving various initiatives (CSR, Digital inclusion, Diversity, Sustainability, Employee engagements, Sports & Cultural) at Pune location, there winning the “Best location award” for 2 consecutive years
Key recognitions –
- CEO’s 18 Carat Individual Award (2015) – for demonstrating great leadership, positive outlook, creativity in problem-solving and relentless focus on achieving goals which led to, the team not only navigating the hurdles of drastic market variations but also turning around margin decline
- CEO’s Executive Excellence award (2015) – for setting up the Hinjawadi center in Pune, and commencement of operations in record time
- Pune location adjudged ” Best location award ” for 2 consecutive years in 2017 & 2018
- Leader of the Platinum award-winning team during 8th National Quality Enclave at New Delhi in 2015
- I have been successful in various organizational structures, cultures, and management practices.
- My strength has been in building client relationships from various geographies (US, Europe, APAC, India)
- I have been successfully able to multi-task different roles
- My outlook has always been very optimistic, inspirational, and act as a mentor to many people to unlock their true potential
- I am extremely passionate to be successful, is resilient in difficult times
While working in the Godrej group from 1989 to 2000, I was managing pan-India responsibility for the Appliances group.
I am very passionate about several extracurricular activities, namely cricket (was Captain of the company team for 8 years and won 15 tournaments), music, Bollywood, travel, etc.