For Capgemini, I have played multiple roles in different countries :
- In France, as a Business Unit Manager, accountable for P&L and managing the growth of our business and our profitability
- In India, as Sales Director for all our engineering portfolio, in charge of developing the captive market
- In UK, to set up our engineering division from scratch and to become Head of UK for our Digital Engineering Manufacturing Services division
- More recently, I am heading our worldwide offer around Digital Technical Publication, we have a large team of more than 1000 engineers
My key achievements in the recent past have been –
- Setting up from scratch an engineering company in India (Bangalore), becoming the CEO of AeroEuro, a 50/50 JV between a French and an Indian company
- Creating and developing the Capgemini DEMS UK business line
- Passionate by aerospace, I had the chance in my early days to be selected and to work for NASA in Houston US.
- Having a real international experience, I have worked (so far) in 6 different countries: Belgium, US, Germany, France, India, and UK
- Playing different roles: P&L owner, Sales Director, Business builder, Offer leader…
- I have been successful in various organizational structures, cultures, and management practices,
- Having experience in multiple domains, predominantly aerospace, but also in automotive, energy & utility,
- Building client relationships from various geographies ( Europe, India, US…),
- People developer, always keen to support and inspire others,
- La Niaque, always passionate in all my actions. I never give up!