I am keen on using my creativity and strategic insights to boost our client’s performance and help identify new sources of growth.
As an Alliance Executive for the North American business unit, I focus on two major growth partners (Adobe & Pega) within the Capgemini ecosystem, driving growth and maintaining our partnerships with both global companies. I work with C-Suite executives, sales executives, and my counterparts, to make new logos sales, develop campaigns, build pipeline and nurture opportunities to close deals.
It is one of my main responsibilities to execute the plans that are vital to our partners, increasing their revenue and encouraging future relationships.
My recent work includes:
- Business and sales operations for North, South and Central American territories and business units
- Increasing revenue by greater than 30%
- Building marketing campaigns, roadshows, and LinkedIn campaigns
- Designing and implementing a new end-to-end strategy for a technology partner
- Developing and implementing a new three-year growth strategy
- Before joining, he spent more than 15 years as a sales leader building sales teams and managing up to three regional teams at a time
I have lived in the greater Atlanta area for over 20 years, moving from the North East where I lived and graduated from college with BS degrees in Marine biology, Chemistry, and Math.
In my free time, I enjoy playing golf, traveling and cooking.