Today, digital information has become the lifeblood of the interconnected business ecosystem and is increasingly valuable to organizations – and to skilled threat actors – making effective cybersecurity and privacy more important than ever.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant at Capgemini, working mainly with Fortune 500 companies, I am dedicated to deliver my clients actionable, risk-based, business aligned security approaches to accelerate their digital transformation – with trust. With an educational background in Criminology and Criminal Justice (specializing in crime towards business), a strong affinity with risk management, and excellent communication skills, I provide my clients with solutions to optimize their Cybersecurity capabilities and securely tackle their key business challenges in Digital Transformation by bridging the gap between Business, IT and Security. With 2+ years’ experience in setting up and leading projects, I have shown a natural talent for building profitable relationships with customers and key decisionmakers.
– Proactive, positive and mediating attitude.
– Planning, management and coordination.
– Strong skills on delivery and innovation.
– Dedicated to enable people to achieve their potential.
– Asks insightful and provocative questions to understand the diverse views, interests and expectations of key stakeholders.