Wouter leads the Supply Chain Control Tower offering within Capgemini Invent. He has worked with numerous executives to define their control tower strategy, design future processes, systems and people requirements. Lastly, he has successfully implemented control towers across Europe, Asia and the United States.
Wouter also has a wealth of experience in logistics, warehousing, supply chain strategy, planning the realization of operational improvements. He focuses on Consumer Products and Retail clients.
Recent work include:
- Designed and implemented a control tower for sourcing and delivery of spare parts at a high tech company
- Designed and implemented a logistics control towers across Europe to reduce costs and increase visibility for a large global manufacturer
- Developed a new governance structure for the North American supply chain of a major Consumer Products company
- Designed and implemented a new operating model for warehouse operations for a Dutch eCommerce company
- Defined the warehousing outsourcing strategy and led 3PL RfX activities for a large eCommerce retailer
- Developed a new warehouse for a large online retailer
Identified cost reduction opportunities in outbound logistics planning and operations staffing for a large European refinery
Prior to joining Capgemini in February 2016, Wouter worked as a strategy consultant at KPMG.
Wouter is fluent in English and Dutch. In his spare time, he enjoys running and spending time with his family.