As a leader in our Retail CPG & Logistics team of Application services, Switzerland, Ritesh focuses on supporting Retail & Consumer product companies in achieving their digital & enterprise transformation objectives, bringing sector-based innovation and technological advancements to unlock business value and improve competitiveness. He works mainly in the areas of creating new digital models, process optimization, erp led transformation, Cloud transformation and co-innovation with the startup ecosystem
Ritesh leverages his broad industry knowledge, his international network of fellow experts and a wide range of insights from various engagements to provide thought-leadership to his clients to help them to develop cutting-edge solutions to better service clients, create new products and services and increase internal efficiency.
Recent work include:
- Advising on Api led digital innovation and implementing the api framework for a leading global retailer
- Developing the eCommerce & digital landscape leveraging Magento & Adobe for a leading retailer
- Developing the business case and concept to reinvent store formats into next generation stores with digital capabilities
- Implementation of an internal digitalization initiative leveraging Servicenow for a large global retailer
- Leveraging capabilities of the Salesforce platform to digitize sales, customer service & contracts for a large distribution company
Prior to joining Capgemini in November 2014, Ritesh was managing strategic retail accounts & in-charge of new business development for a leading IT services company across the Nordics & DACH region
He is fluent in English and conversant in German. In his spare time, he seeks opportunities to explore partnerships with startups in digital and build joint propositions.