I am a Supply Chain Management professional with a proven track record in managerial consulting and project management. I am helping clients within the Consumer Products, Retail and Manufacturing space. For several clients I have done supply chain design work, warehouse design and innovation, but also implementation of omnichannel order management solutions. Furthermore, I have been managing process design and process harmonization initiatives. Within the Dutch supply chain team I lead the ecommerce and last mile asset.
Recent work includes:
- Prepare and execute process and system changes with respect to product traceability (preparation for new medical device regulation) for a healthtech company
- Design and implementation of omnichannel order management solution for a luxury fashion retailer
- Manage warehouse productivity improvement projects for a general merchandise retailer
- Perform multi-modal global transportation benchmark for a manufacturer
- Warehouse audit for a general merchandise retailer
- Process harmonization for planning, order management and warehousing for a manufacturer
Prior to joining Capgemini in 2011 I was engaged in consumer electronics, working on the integration of supply planning, allocation and order management. Also, I have been working on warehouse designs and transportation projects for a niche consultancy.
I my spare time I love to spend time with my family and friends. To keep an energetic level, I do sports and like cycling the most.