UK Lead, Inventive Shopping
Christopher leads the retail customer engagement and loyalty offering for Capgemini Invent UK, known as Inventive Shopping. He advises senior leaders who are looking to transform their retail organisations to achieve sustainable growth.
With 10 years’ of customer engagement design and omnichannel retailing experience, he has worked with some of the leading retailers in the UK, Europe and across the world along their transformation journeys. Christopher’s work has focused on developing new customer, marketing and loyalty strategies that can be designed, tested and launched to create new shopping experiences, new customer engagement models and new ways of creating loyalty as an outcome. He has led both focused experimentation projects and large-scale transformation engagements.
Christopher enjoys leading teams of people who bring different skills and perspectives to the table: strategy consultants, technologists, creative designers, commercial thinkers and insights specialists.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Retail (Home Furnishings, Fashion, Department Store, Grocery, Quick Serve Restaurants)
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Omnichannel Retailing
- Digital Platforms
Publications & Media Commentary
- The Drum: Unleashing Values through Brand Purpose
- Charged Retail: Why Amazon Prime Day may have ruined the Golden Quarter for UK retailers
- Silicon UK: How Retailing Will Be Reshaped By The Pandemic
- Internet Retailing: How Automation in Retail Can Bring Customers Back Through The Door
- Retail Times: Capgemini offers Covid-19 lessons for the retail customer experience
- Vogue Business: Livestream Shopping
- Retail Insight Network: The era of ‘legal shoplifting’
- Internet Retailing: Prime Day a stark reminder to traditional retailers and the High Street that shopping is changing