As a global leader in Consumer Engagement in our Consumer Products and Retail sector Achim focuses on solutions that help consumer goods companies and retailers mastering their digital journey. Due to the fact that consumers became more powerful than ever Achim helps his clients to put the consumer at the heart of the new strategy, establishing a high level of consumer engagement and meaningful conversations. Turning companies into true data-driven and consumer-centric enterprises is always his first priority. Being aware of the disruptive nature of digitization Achim is nothing but shy to ask provocative questions, challenging the existing business model and searching for new ones.
Lars leverages his broad industry knowledge, his broad international network of fellow experts and a wide range of insights from various engagements to provide thought-leadership to his clients to help them to develop cutting-edge solution to better service their clients, create new products and services and increase internal efficiency.
Recent work include:
- Digital Value Proposition for leading fast food chain from digital vision to digital roadmap and governance model
- Digital strategy for leading whole sale company with a focus on establishing new e-commerce solution
- Developing cutting edge-solutions such as AI based proposals and personal recommendation solutions for leading sports fashion company
- Designing and driving consumer engagement strategies for a leading fast moving consumer goods company
- Design and roll-out of international digitalization strategy focusing on creating digital products and B2C offerings for a leading European consumer goods firm
- Implementation of new business model and international target operating model for a leading European consumer electronics company
Prior to joining Capgemini in June 2016, Achim hold several positions at leading management consulting firms. Since 2014 he is the Vice President of the German Association for the Digital Economy (BVDW e.V.)
Achim has published a wide range of papers covering the topic of digital transformation, became a sought-after speaker at national and international conferences and gave many interviews for newspapers, magazines and television news programs – including prime time shows on national networks
He is fluent in English and German. In his spare time, he enjoys to play tennis. Furthermore he appreciates philosophical discussions, which led him to establish and lead the Digital Ethics initiative at the German Association for the Digital Economy