I have a versatile background with over 14 years of experience as a Professional in Management, Consulting, and Service Industry.
I am responsible for facilitating people resource management solutions and supply chain, project planning through execution, and process improvements.
My expertise in business analysis and quality improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma has allowed me to help clients streamline financial processes and make their processes more efficient. I also have experience driving order to cash deliverable for retail industries.
Numerous years of Professional experience came by
- Leading change with creativity and originality, outside awareness, flexibility to change, dealing effectively with pressure, applying strategic thinking, and vision.
- Leading people on conflict management, control on diversity, developing others, and team building.
- Being results driven with focus on accountability, customer service, decisiveness, problem solving, and technical credibility.
- Providing business insight on financial management, workforce management based on organizational goals, and technology management.
- Additionally to building alliances and partnering.
In my spare time, I have been volunteer as an interpreter English – Spanish with different non-profit Christian organizations in medical campaigns and campaigns for children.