Global Offer Lead Connected Marketing at Capgemini Invent
Dr. Thomas Dmoch leads our division in the Global Offer Lead Connected Marketing. With a strong background in automotive, but also for FMCG, he helps clients reorganize their marketing teams to fully exploit automation.
A fast-paced communication culture and heightened customer expectations are putting pressure on today’s marketing functions. Customers expect to enter into a dialogue with brands, and this requires agile marketing teams and customer data transparency before applying marketing automation tools.
Thomas helps organizations respond to this need with new marketing team structures, fast work processes, employee enablement, and new agency models ensuring external service providers give the optimum support.
He says he is most proud of transforming the entire marketing department of a premium automotive OEM into an agile team. This has enabled the department to significantly improve its responsiveness to customer requests.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Automotive, Consumer Goods
- Digital marketing
- Digital Sales
- Dmoch, T. (2019), “The Digital Transformation of the Marketing Department”, Transfer, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 38-43
- Dmoch, T. (2012), „Global Branding in a digital World“, Planung&Analyse, Vol. 39, No1, pp. 120-124.
- Senior Lecturer in Agency Management at the Brand Academy of Deutscher Markenverband, hosted by European Business School (EBS) Executive Education http://www.markenverband.de/akademie
- Audience Award of the BMW IT Convention for the lecture on Innovative Service Marketing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnkzJ7tAKkY&feature=emb_logo
And another thing …
Before entering the world of consulting, Thomas was Marketing Director at Renault Trucks, Head of Marketing of Skoda and Brand Manager at Jaguar.