Senior Manager Automotive and Head of eMobility Solutions at Capgemini Invent
As the Head of eMobility at Capgemini Invent, Philipp Haaf is an acknowledged thought leader in electric mobility. He draws on 11 years’ experience in this rapidly changing area to help automotive OEMs and suppliers seize what he describes as the infinite opportunities of digital transformation.
Philipp’s belief in a future of sustainable and human-friendly electric mobility stems from his being both a father and a believer in technological progress. To make this vision happen, he specializes in helping automotive companies improve their performance in downstream activities – sales, aftersales, and marketing.
Philipp has formed, and now leads, a highly motivated, high-performance team focused on turning critical situations into success stories for companies in the automotive sector. This includes: the successful customer-centric marketing of electric mobility, based on innovative sales channels; setting up charging infrastructure (public and private) for cars, trucks and public transport; and designing efficient processes to transform existing organizations on their push to electric mobility.
Sector and Subject Expertise
Automotive: Electric Mobility; Automotive Sales & Aftersales
- Electric Cars: At the tipping point?
- E-Mobility – Electric vehicle charging infrastructure development
- Public e-car charging – The 20-minutes challenge
- Why OEMs should drive green energy expansion
- How to overcome charging challenges for e-fleet customers
- Challenges for OEMs in electrifying commercial fleets
- Plug and Charge – An essential step towards seamless e-Mobility
- Battery Electric Vehicles in the Fast Track
- Digital Sales models: a way forward to effectively increase BEV sales
And another thing …
Family man Philipp is a keen cyclist and, unsurprisingly, lists cars as a passion. He is a member of the non-profit organization Round Table.