Experience the Capgemini effect at SIBOS 2019
With next-generation digital banking giving customers more choices and control over their data, banks often struggle to accelerate and create new business models to quickly and efficiently bring new products to market.
To succeed, banks need to look beyond regulation, product silos, segments, and even banking. Join us at Booth #K104 to explore how this paradigm shift will become possible through the adoption of a platform-based model and thriving collaborative ecosystems.
Look for the launch of Capgemini’s World Payments Report 2019 (WPR)
Community Session: Tuesday, September 24 | 12:15 – 13:00 | Conference Room 4
The World Payments Report (WPR) from Capgemini is the leading source for data, trends, and insights on global and regional non-cash payments, the key regulatory and industry initiatives (KRIIs), and today’s dynamic payments environment.
Through this interactive panel discussion, explore the 15th edition of the WPR to learn how the banking industry is handling the increasing complexity of the payments landscape. Additionally, learn how instant payments, collaborative partnerships, and changing customer expectations are enabling banks’ ecosystem journeys.
Spotlight Session: From Open Banking to Open Everything
Monday, September 23 | 15:55- 16:15 | Spotlight Stage
Hyper-connected customers are driving the development of the open digital economy. Banks have a fundamentally different role to play in this new world where ownership becomes sharing, product is experience, data is the asset and partnerships are prioritized over building or buying.
This talk will explore how leading established banks, challengers and FinTechs are redrawing the boundaries of banking and how they can position themselves for success in an age of open everything.
- Megan Caywood, Managing Director, Barclays
- Colin Payne, Vice President & Head of NextGen Banking at Capgemini Invent
Register now and learn more about the session.
Capgemini Inventive Banking
Explore how Inventive Banking, powered by MuleSoft, enables banks to rapidly develop dynamic business propositions by orchestrating new ecosystems and quickly maximizing technology.
Click here to learn more about Inventive Banking
Stop by our booth #K104 and experience the demo
Open Theatre Session by Capgemini and MuleSoft
Monday, September 23 | 17:00- 17:30 | Open Theatre 2
Customers now expect seamless connected, personalised experience, wherever and whenever and will settle for nothing less. Some Banks are embracing the change, transforming their business models to move beyond regulatory compliance and thrive in a hyper-competitive world. Those that aren’t reaping the benefits however, risk being left behind.
Join this session with experts from Capgemini and MuleSoft to explore:
- The emerging business models in today’s agile financial marketplace
- The six flavours of “challenger banks” and what it means for you
- The most optimal way to harness the power of APIs to effect a transformation in depth
- How to build digital ecosystems to offer a hyper-personalised customer experience
- How to overcome disruption in the marketplace and succeed in the era of challenger banks
- Sudhir Pai, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Executive Vice President, Capgemini Financial Services
- Jerome Bugnet, Financial Services Transformation, MuleSoft
Learn more about the session here.
Open Theatre Session by Pegasystems and Capgemini
AI in Transaction Banking: What You Need to Know
Monday, September 23 | 14:00- 14:30 |Open Theatre 1
- Christine Parker, VP Global Financial Services Industry Lead, Pegasystems
- Sankar Krishnan, EVP Capital Markets and Banking, Capgemini
Learn more about the session here.
If you wish to book time with our experts, write to us at email@example.com