In the Age of Amazon, retailers need to draw battle lines around assets they can put to work to improve the customer experience and increase their competitive advantage. Re-imagining the role and experience within a retailer’s physical store network is one such battle strategy.
Capgemini, in partnership with Google and Intel, has crafted an engaging roundtable discussion on Strategies to Re-imagine Retail Stores.
What You will Gain by attending the Round Table:
- The latest perspectives on the disruption within Retail
- Innovative strategies retailers can exploit to turn their physical
store network into a powerful defense and a reason for customers to return to the store
- Peer-to-peer discussions to explore store transformation strategies
- Interactive demos on using voice-based commerce in-store, and technologies to remove friction and make the shopping experience more engaging.
- The combined expertise and capabilities of Intel, Google and Capgemini to support retailers in developing and executing a blueprint for successful store transformation.
Associate Partner, Head of Design at Fahrenheit 212
EVP of Strategy & Growth of Idean
Our Retail expert speakers
Global Partner Ecosystem Manager Retail, Hospitality and Consumer Goods, Intel
Global Lead, Retail Industry Solutions, Google Cloud
John Hoeller Jr.
Retail Practice Client Partner, Capgemini
Principal Retail, Capgemini
5:00 – 5:30 | Registration and light fares
5:30 – 6:30 | Plenary
6:30 – 7:30 | Demos and solutions trade show
7:30 – 8:30 | Closing comments and networking reception
For more details visit The Smart Digital Store services page.