Connect with us to learn how you can transform from a product-led, siloed model into a streamlined, agile platform and deliver attractive, future-proofed, next-generation banking solutions at scale.
Capgemini presence at SIBOS online
Payment ubiquity is no longer an option
October 11, 3pm CET
Join the session to explore the pay types of the future, how pay-in and pay-out options are merging, and how to orchestrate these options effectively. The experts will also discuss cost/benefit options and what the community could do to provide more choices to the end customer at a lower cost.
Moderated by :
- Jeroen Holscher- Global Head of Payments and Cards Practice, Capgemini
- Nigel Dobson– Banking Services Portfolio Lead, ANZ
- Aser Blanco– Industry Solutions – Americas Lead for Financial Services, Google
- Shelly Swanback – President of Product and Platform, Western Union
Meet the Experts session
Succeed in the Payments 4.X era with the World Payments Report 2021
October 12, 11:30 am CET
The World Payments Report 2021 from Capgemini is the leading source for data, trends, and insights into the global Payments industry and examination of regional non-cash payments trends and key regulatory initiatives. The 2021 Report, our 17th edition, explores.
Payments 4.X – an experience-driven environment that’s witnessing even more industry consolidation and attracting tech-expert ecosystem players. It analyses how the payments industry must adapt to digitally enthusiastic customers and escalating B2B2C demand for next-gen payments. To know how you can put a plan in motion to succeed in the Payments 4.X era, join us in a live, industry-shaping online discussion around the state of the payments industry.
- Elias Ghanem, Global Head of Market Intelligence, Capgemini Financial Services
- Jeroen Holscher, Global Head of Payments and Cards Practice, Capgemini
- Philip Panaino Global Head, Cash Management, SCB
- Renata Caine SVP, International, Strategy & Planning, Marqeta
- Claus Richter, CEO & COO, P27 Nordic Payments
Book a meeting with our experts
Thank you for the submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.