An exclusive virtual gathering for peer-to-peer security conversations
Hosted by Capgemini and featuring Forrester Research
While cybersecurity insurance is still moderately new, demand for air cover against unknown cyber risk is increasing rapidly. Against a backdrop of rising cyber-attacks and increased regulations, organizations are feeling the pressure to ensure they are protected against data theft and loss. Fitch ratings estimates that premiums for standalone cyber policies are expected to increase by 30% in 2021. For insurance providers, this is a rare opportunity for growth and innovation. The panel will explore various trends to understand the dynamics that will shape the cyber insurance market in 2021 and beyond.
Join Capgemini and guest Forrester Research for this exclusive panel discussion.
This session explores:
- The current state of recent attacks and regulatory landscape
- What is the cyber insurance risk framework?
- Where cyber risk valuation adds up and common pain points
- How to begin the discussion with your board
- Three key steps to take before signing on the dotted line
Duration: 60 mins
Meanwhile, click here to learn more about Capgemini’s Cyber Insurance services.
- Making Zero Trust Practical
- Winning Security Leadership Culture and Metrics That Matter
- Zero Trust and MDR in Today’s Hybrid World
Thankyou for the submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.