Capgemini's Financial Services Business is proud to be the Innovation Partner!
Join us in London for the Annual Harnessing FinTech Innovation in Retail Banking conference on 7-8 June, 2017 to meet London’s top innovators in retail banking. The conference will offer attendees two days of exclusive networking opportunities and provides a perfect opportunity to engage directly with our targeted and senior audience in a business-focused environment.
In addition, Capgemini will have interactive and thought provoking sessions.
On June 7 from 4:15pm, Capgemini will be moderating the lightning round discussion on the topic of "Discussing various models for FinTech integration to determine which allows for the most seamless transition from conception to client usage."
On 8 June from 9:00-10:30 AM, Capgemini will host two round tables:
- Roundtable 1: How banks can recognize and leverage the opportunity offered by FinTechs to create an intimate, social, and personalized customer experience - Speaker: Cliff Evans
- Roundtable 2: Digital can make staying in touch with customers more complex, learn how banks can re-establish this lost art of conversation – Speaker: Ame Stuart
In addition, there will be a 30-minute expert presentation on June 8 at 2:15 PM.
Secure your place and engage directly with our targeted and senior audience in a business-focused environment.
You're invited to attend our upcoming webinar
FinTechs are your R&D Department
Thursday, June 1 @ 4pm CEST / 10am ET
Earn how Banks and FinTechs can effectively join hands to close this Collaboration-Innovation gap.
Join us and explore:
- Why neither traditional firms nor FinTechs have completely met customer experience needs
- Where FinTechs are making the most progress in terms of customer segments and markets
- Why traditional FS firms are struggling to successfully develop innovative FinTech capabilities and achieve results
- How banks and FinTechs can collaborate to build an innovative organization and achieve truly predictive customer centricity
Click to Download
Want to secure a meeting? Please contact email@example.com.