Experience the end-to-end transformation of the value chain
The HANNOVER MESSE trade fair, which will be held from 23 to 27 April, is probably the most popular networking hotspot for IoT and Industry 4.0. Under this year’s motto Integrated Industry – Connect & Collaborate, focus will revolve around the increasing networking across the industrial sector. We will show you how to benefit from the progressive digitization of the value chain.
Visit us in the Digital Factory Hall 6, Booth D30
Make an appointment with our experts at our booth and experience the next level of Industry 4.0. You can obtain a free e-ticket for HANNOVER FAIR by registering at the appropriate link:
Sign up for the 2nd Digital Manufacturing Impact Day
The Digital Manufacturing Impact Day is another trade fair highlight which takes place on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 (Hall 2, Paris area). In the series of talks about the digital future of manufacturing you will find exciting contributions from our customers, our partners and our experts. Use this special opportunity for expert discussion and sign up for your favourite presentation(s).
Registration: Please refer to one of the registration links above, depending on whether you already have a ticket for HANNOVER FAIR or would like to register for a free e-ticket. The agenda can be found at the bottom of the page.
Fair topics: Digital transformation end-to-end
Experience the next level of Industry 4.0 at our booth and pursue the digital journey in end-to-end manufacturing, from digital transformation to digitized product development and production towards to new digital services:
Smart Products Thanks to Digital Engineering
Users place ever greater demands on products and the options for customisation. Intelligent products are created in dialogue with customers, using digital design, creativity and agility. This ensures that the customer experience is at the foreground. Come and test our products, which are a prime example of smart products.
Smart Factory with Digital Operations
The intelligent factory uses digital technologies such as the Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, artificial intelligence and advanced robot technology to increase productivity, quality and flexibility.
See at our booth:
- Smart Factory based on Kinova’s voice-controlled robots using Artificial Intelligence for the automation of quality controls
- Digital Operations shown on the basis of examples of innovative human-machine interfaces (HMI) for production – jointly developed with our technology partner Diotasoft
Smart Services with New Business Models
In the Internet of Things, it is only a small step from networked production and connected products to Smart Services, which allows companies to develop completely new business models.
We will show you:
- Smart Services such as the IoT-based mobility solution Mov’In Blue, an easy to integrate solution, e.g. deployable for fleet management or temporary factory side access – developed with our partner Valeo
Agenda 2. Digital Manufacturing Impact Day
|08:00 – 08:45|| Handelsblatt Morning Briefing
– Sven Afhüppe, Editor in Chief, Handelsblatt
(Registration at Capgemini booth D30, Hall 6 required)
|Morning Briefing with Sven Afhueppe, Editor-in-Chief of Handelsblatt, Germany’s leading economic and finance daily newspaper.|
|10:00 – 10:30||Smart Paintshop (Diamond Star Project Winner)
– Werner Gruber, Managing Director, ENISCO
|Smart products: The smart paint shop use case won the Diamond Star for digital innovation, due to the use of IoT solutions and an optimized control system.|
|11:00 – 11:25||KI stands for Concrete Innovation of Business 4.0
– Ingo Finck, Vice President Insights & Data Consulting, Capgemini
– Dr. Sebastian Olbrich, Principal, Insights & Data Consulting, Capgemini
|Smart industry: Innovations, applications and scaling potentials in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.|
|11:30 – 12:00||Mov’In Blue – Industrialized Mobility Solutions
– Oliver Lünstedt, Technical Product Line Manager, Valeo GmbH
|to be announced|
|13:00 – 13:30||Digital – The next „Big Thing“ in Manufacturing (English)
Keynote in regards to Panel Discussion
– Pascal Brosset, CTO Digital Manufacturing, Capgemini
|Next level manufacturing: Lecture on data-driven optimization of manufacturing processes and how to use IoT for bridging IT and business processes.|
|13:30 – 14:15||Panel Discussion: Trends in the Internet of Things Space
– Participants: Capgemini’s Partner Hilscher, Microsoft und SAP
|to be announced|
|14:30 – 15:00||Culture First! – How DAX-companies take along employees throughtout Digital Transformation
– Dominique Schäfer, Manager Executive Leadership & Change, Capgemini
|Digital transformation requires a change in corporate culture. Best practices reveal how set up a successful cultural change.|
|15:15 – 15.45||Digital Manufacturing – How to create impact?
– Jörg Wahler, Vice President SCM Manufacturing, Automotive, High Tech, Capgemini
|Smart Factory survey: What makes companies a Digital Leader? (Survey conducted jointly with the MIT /Massachusetts Institute for Technology)|
|16:00 – 16:30||#DigitalLeader @ Siemens SCM
– Christian Kabusch, Global HR Business Partner Siemens
|Digital leadership is a trending topic, but how to become a digital leader? Siemens SCM and Capgemini have jointly developed a concept for this.|