Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM 2019
Thank you for joining us at 3DExperience Forum 2019 and connecting with our leaders and subject matter experts to discuss your business challenges. Continue to learn how we assist clients in breaking silos between product engineering and manufacturing to ensure digital continuity and unlock the promises of Industry 4.0.
During the 3 day event, visitors had the opportunity to…
- Meet our Digital Manufacturing experts to find out more about our successful partnership with Dassault Systèmes for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Smart Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions.
- Hear client stories about how we solve challenges and deliver value.
And find out how to:
- Embrace Industry 4.0 – How to converge your business systems with physical assets.
- Employ predictive manufacturing operations to unlock business value using IoT technologies.
- Exploit digital twins for smart robotics and other high-value assets, and
- Remove barriers and connect resources to accelerate your engineering and manufacturing transformation and achieve business objectives faster!
- MBSE (Model-based systems engineering)
- Digital Twin Virtual Commissioning
L-R: Dean Marsh, Managing Director Dassault NA, Alex Capone, Capgemini VP WW Digital Manufacturing, Yves Vergnolle, Capgemini NA VP, Bernard Charlès, Dassault Systemes CEO, Mark Landry, Capgemini NA EVP.
The rest of the Capgemini team in action.
Our Global Experts
- Yves Vergnolle – Vice President, Industry 4.0, Digital Manufacturing
- Alexandre Capone – Vice President, WW Digital Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Continuity
- Jean-Luc Bonnet – Director, Digital Manufacturing, North America Digital Operations Industry 4.0
Recent Capgemini Thought Leadership
Want to learn more?
Visit our partner page, or
Request a meeting with any of our Digital Manufacturing experts – via our Expert Connect page.