The Applied Innovation Exchange has teamed up with NVIDIA’s Inception Program to bring together professionals in the financial services industry to discuss the current and future impact of AI in financial services.
Featuring a panel discussion, and demos by startups, this will be a networking opportunity for those looking to explore AI’s impact in the financial services industry.
Who should attend?
Decision Makers and Professionals interested in:
- Key takeaways and trends and an understanding of how nontraditional players are disrupting incumbents in the space
- Meeting AI startups that are developing solutions that address some of the major challenges in financial services
- Learning about what business-driven challenges are creating the need for startup solutions
- Outlook from enterprises and startups on how AI will transform financial services
- Moderator: Justin Hodgson, Account Manager, NVIDIA
- Ankit Awasthi, Quantitative Portfolio Manager, qplum
- Tim Delisle, Co-Founder and CEO, Datalogue
- Sage Wohns, CEO, Agolo
- Kurt Becker, Advisor, NYU Future Labs
Please note: Pre-registration is required as attendance is limited.