Optimizing Your Business in a Rapidly Changing Digital Cinema Landscape
Global box office revenue is forecast to hit $50 billion by 2020, with China, India, and the United States representing the largest markets. Movies play a key role in the entertainment experience, but as customers want more content on demand, the market needs to adapt.
Opportunities are endless in this rapidly-changing market, but being able to identify and act on them comes with a series of challenges. Many organizations are burdened with:
- Complex deal terms
- Multiple vendors
- Software licenses to aggregate a functional theatrical distribution platform
- Costs related to maintaining and upgrading disparate systems
Major and independent studios, distributors and theaters need better options to manage distribution processes that deliver flexibility, operating efficiency, and complete control. This means getting the right content to the right audiences at the right time.
Transforming The Distribution Process
DEX automates the complicated theatrical distribution process while reducing costs and minimal changes to current business-specific processes. By implementing best practices, DEX has helped organizations stay ahead of the curve while driving innovation and optimization through high-level reporting and invaluable performance data.
- Booking management: multi-format bookings, holdovers, and release planning
- Digital cinema support: virtual-print fee calculations, digital print and key requests
- Territory configuration support: financial reporting according to country-specific regulations
- Financial processing: box-office data, payments and cash applications
- Security: maximum security and data protection
- Control: complete control with flexibility for planning theatrical releases across territories
- Single platform: One centralized platform that eliminates additional incurred costs, including upgrading multiple applications, managing vendors, and procuring licenses;reduce IT spend per release over the long term
- Reduced leakages: High-level tracking and distribution management to prevents inaccurate invoicing and future revenue leakage
- Enhanced customer experience: Interact and transact with outlet partners more effectively;improve service levels and relationships within the distribution ecosystem
- Agility: Focus IT resources on innovation while DEX handles transactional activities.
DEX is the only solution:
Global Coverage in the Media & Entertainment Industry
Up-Level Your Theatrical Distribution Processes
We’ll work with you to define an intelligent service model that handles your day-to-day distribution and operational demands. Our collaborative, hands-on approach starts with your strategic goals in mind and ends with world-class solutions that will transform your business.
Would you like to see a demo? Complete the form below and one of our experts will connect with you.
¡Gracias! Hemos recibido su solicitud
Lo sentimos, la solicitud de este formulario ha fallado. Por favor, intentelo de nuevo