Capgemini is a leading company in the IT sector. We currently have a position open where we search: Senior Solution Lead. You will be part of the Cloud Infrastructure Services, focus on Infrastructure management as Datacenter, Helpdesk, Service Desk, Apps Maintenance and IT Transformation levering the movement to the cloud, and CyberSecurity Services.
The focus of your role within Capgemini, what you do:
The Pre-Sales Solution Lead is a core member of the Sales Pursuit team and leads a small team of solution architects and subject matter experts in the development of a solution proposal response to prospective Clients throughout the sales cycle (including RFI, RFP).
This is a key role with Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit which is integral to supporting our Sales Organization in linking our Client’s mission, business strategy and processes to their IT strategy and showcasing their journey from ideation to execution.
Key accountabilities include:
•Driving the Solutioning activities for infrastructure outsourcing opportunities of 5-20M€, which involve multiple service lines and / or technology domains (Data Services, Public and Private Cloud, EUS, Service Management and Integration, Cybersecurity)
•Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction which build on the synergies and benefits across Capgemini service offers
•Drive the translation of client business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
•Lead and mentor a mixed team of onshore and offshore solution architects and subject matter experts in the pursuit
•Continuous and fluid collaboration with Bid management on running a deal
•Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and services and recommend solutions
•Carry out service costing and present financials for approval
•Commercial acumen, linking solutions to cost to price and price to win. Full understanding of financial modelling, CAPEX, OPEX, SLA, penalties and service credit methodologies, RRC, ARC and unit costs. Deliver high quality proposal material outlining the solution.
Required skills and experience:
• Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or major Cloud Services provider in a pre-sales solutioning or other bid related role
• Proficient in the Pre-Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
• Prior experience delivering costed solutions for pursuits 5m EUR + TCV across hosting/infrastructure services, end user services, service management, cybersecurity
• Strong proficiency creating business willing solutions aligned with key market growth areas; Public/Hybrid Cloud, Cyber security
•Technical background with some experience of leading Infrastructure Outsourcing deals where the target operating model is a next generation of Hybrid Cloud environments with the latest digital architectures
• Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading diverse and globally distributed teams to successful outcomes, and demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and to influence at CxO level
• Excellent verbal and written business English
Join us and you will enjoy benefits and conditions such as:
1. Participate in cutting-edge and innovative technological projects.
2. Benefit from a professional development plan according to your personal expectations.
3. Benefit from a social benefits plan (restaurant tickets, childcare checks and medical and life insurance).
4. An attractive training plan in various areas.
5. Become part of a responsible company committed to equal opportunities.
6. An excellent work environment and team with whom to work side by side.
Tecnologías: Public Cloud, Cybersecurity, Solution, RFP, SLA
Salario: Sin especificar