Would you like to develop your professional career in a leading international company in the IT sector?
Capgemini is looking for a Project Manager for the European Industrial Center, a new technology center belonging to the Capgemini Group located in Valencia, dedicated to international Web Application Development projects, following Agile Methodologies (Agile Delivery Center) and new technologies (Java, Angular, React,..).
If you want to work within innovative projects with a very dynamic “startup” work environment, develop and grow in a company that offers great career opportunities in an international team, join us!
Individuals applying for this position will integrate within an existing project manager´s team of a global manufacturing Company. Applicants should be prepared to perform both business analysis and project management for a variety of business applications that support the manufacturing and supply chain processes, as well as administrative functions such as financials, procurement or human resources.
You will be part of the European Industrial Center.
The responsibilities for this position will be:
· Analysis of current business processes and applications
· Gathering of customer requirements
· Identification and design of IT solutions
· Development and management of proposals for presenting to global IT Managers
· Management of IT projects though all stages of the project life cycle, managing risks potentially impacting the quality of deliverables, the project budget or the ability to meet the project schedule
· Support and training for business application users
· Coordination with IT development and support teams located in other countries
· A university degree in Information Technology or related
· At least 5-year experience in Information Technology
· 5-year experience in medium to large scale project management, across the entire project life cycle
· Solid business analysis or functional experience
· Excellent communication, organization and planning skills
· Ability to be a proactive, flexible (especially to travel), dynamic, team player
· Proficiency in English and French
· Experience in manufacturing environments valued
All candidates will be interviewed in English. Candidates without negotiation-level skills in English will not be considered.
Salario: Sin especificar