CAPGEMINI is hiring a Functional Analyst. He/she will be in charge of:
– Understand the business requirements of our customers and translate them into technical solutions.
– Integrate our solutions into our core insurance platform and support the roll-out in 28 countries worldwide.
– Further develop our software and business processes.
– Validation of business requirements in regards to functional relevance as well as technical and economic feasibility.
– Performing cost-benefits analysis.
– Identifying gaps in business requirements to IT-implementation.
– Functional analysis and creation of software-designs based on our customers requirements.
– Check defect tickets and validate its behavior according the expected design. Analyze and propose changes according original design and new requirements.
– Writing descriptions of user needs and acceptance concepts, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems.
– Experience in practicing the relevant skills.
– Higher education in IT or economic sciences.
– Analytical and conceptual skills with high problem-solving competence.
– Proactivity, self-motivation and self-sufficiency.
– Close cooperation and communication with our customers and an international team .
– English as working language, knowledge of German language is an advantage.
– Experience with relational databases (sound SQL fundamentals is a must).
– Flexibility to travel.
– AGILE experience is an advantage
– Basic software development lifecycle process understanding.
Tecnologías: sql, agile,
Salario: Sin especificarRegístrate ahora