From the Automotive, Infrastructure and Transport division of Capgemini Engineering we want to incorporate an Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in Catia V5 and/or Harness to work on the most cutting-edge projects in the automotive sector in Madrid
- Wire Harness topology definition.
- Layout vehicle integration characterization.
- Complexity/ modularity optimization.
- System schematics analysis.
- Electrical troubleshooting.
- External resources management.
- Manufacturing assist.
- Prototypes Building support.
- Serviceability/ Product Validation assistance
- Harness cost estimation
- Project Planning / Deadlines handling
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree or technical background necessary.
- Knowledge of electrical components interacting with the Electrical system.
- Knowledge of mechanics and electrics, technical design and development, as well as manufacturing technologies.
- Notions of norms and standards impacting on electrics.
- Use and knowledge of procedures and standards in E/E area.
- Advanced knowledge in written and spoken English.
- Advanced CAD / CAE user, including electrical harness installation package. (Catia V5, Team Center. Harness)
- Experience in automotive electrical architectures and cables design.
If your profile fits the vacancy, do not hesitate to apply!
We will be happy to evaluate your application