Let Capgemini help you take the No.1 CRM platform to an even higher level
Salesforce, maker of the leading CRM platform, is known for ohana – a Hawaiian word that means “intentional family”. It’s a concept that extends to Salesforce employees, customers and partners, like Capgemini. In fact, Capgemini is here to help you get the most from your own Salesforce ohana and the business results that Salesforce solutions can drive.
Capgemini has been enabling successful Salesforce implementations and integrations for well over 10 years. As a Salesforce Global Strategic Consulting Partner in key geographies around the world, we’ve scored 9.89 out of 10 on the Salesforce Partner Value Index.
How do we achieve that success? Through Salesforce CRM and cloud advisory services. Salesforce implementation, integration, and migration. A sophisticated force.com and VMforce application factory. And strong collaboration with Salesforce on innovation and project delivery.
Discover the Capgemini and Salesforce Partnership in 10 Steps
Awards for Capgemini, rewards for your business
Capgemini regularly garners praise for its Salesforce, CRM, CX, MuleSoft integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2019 Salesforce Bolty Commerce Cloud Partner Trailblazer Award for B2C
- 2019 Vlocity Communications Partner of the Year
- Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2019
- Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services
- Recipient of 4 2018 Horizon Interactive Awards in the eCommerce/Shopping category
- Best in Category for work with Allen Edmonds
- Gold Awards for work with KUIU, Titleist and e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Leader in Gartner ’18 Magic Quadrant for CRM and CX Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Salesforce ’18 Cloud Solution Award, Einstein Analytics
- Winner, Best CRM Consultancies, Destination CRM Market Leader Awards ’18
- Winner’s Circle, HFS Research ’17 Blueprint Report, Salesforce Services