At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking our new Student Assistant.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and support our data engineers and machine learning engineers with various tasks
- Assist the Head of Operations with administrative tasks
- Support data engineers and other technical experts with data related tasks
- Help with recruitment of technical profiles and facilitate interviews
- Help create dashboards and other relevant insights to our Nordic organization
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in Danish & English (written, spoken)
- Skilled in designing effective and powerful PowerPoint presentations
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving attitude
- Baseline skills in business analysis and business knowledge
- Desire to learn new things in a rapid fast-paced environment
- Want to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- A resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Operations for Insights & Data Shabina Bibi at Shabina.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now