A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 300 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
By Joining us you become part of a company where we value a healthy work-life balance and where great colleagues are ready to welcome you to the team. At the same time, you step into a global network of skilled architects and developers where your work will have a real impact.
Duties and responsibilities
Consider test approach most adequate and efficient to given context. Create and apply a test strategy that will enable your test team to deliver most relevant quality-related information to the involved stakeholders.
Test team management
Estimate test efforts. Plan & prioritize, organize and monitor the team’s test activities.
Lead testing team throughout the complete software project lifecycle
Communicate & report
Ensure communication and motivation within the team. Report and interpret the results of the team’s test efforts to stakeholders. Maintain client relationship.
Use your broad testing experience and expertise to guide and train your fellow team members.
- You appear as a professional, entrepreneur and are among the strongest professionals
- Tester mindset – curiosity, exploratory skills, open-mindedness and sense of detail
- Ability to identify and gather quality-related information within given project context
- Capability to interpret test results for stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Effective communication with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems
- You have relevant Test Management certifications within quality assurance and testing
- You have the ability to gain system technical insight fast and have agile project experience
- Experience in practical Test Management (5+ years) and in leading test teams (3+ projects)
- You may have experience from both the public and private sectors including finance, pensions or similarly large organizations
- You are flexible and see professional development as a “must”
- You meet your tasks with lots of energy and drive