Join our new fast-growing Insights & Data practice as Data Engineer | Cloud Engineer to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries of data engineering while living your best work life.
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver Data engineering and Cloud solutions . Collaborating with our data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within big data in the cloud
- Design project plans for all phases of the advance analytics solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections, to development, testing and deployment
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation projects
- Manage the portfolio of internal technical assets including code and frameworks
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services to public cloud platforms
- Hire, mentor and grow the team of Data engineers to successfully execute on data engineering, Big Data and advanced analytics projects
**Help grow the Insights and Data Engineering team
** “We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now, means that you will become a part of a fast paced and growing Data Engineering team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
Cloud Data engineer with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented Data/Cloud engineers at all levels of experience.
- Experience with Cloud Ops work on any enterprise cloud provider Azure/AWS/GCP
- Hands-on experience utilizing Python/R/Scala/Java and SQL
- Skilled in building scalable modern big data pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD for Data domain.
- Experience in working with data, business intelligence and analytics
- Deploy and design cloud computing services such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS.
- Develop technical roadmap for private and public cloud implementation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing and building data service APIs
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Insights & Data, Samay Mir on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply here”.
Hear Capgemini Denmarks CEO, Claus Rydkjær, explain our work philosophy in this short film:https://www.capgemini.com/dk-e...
We look forward to hearing from you.