Capgemini Denmark’s Life Science sector is seeking a head of sales to assume leadership for our major clients within the Pharma and MedTech space. As Head of Sales you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-growing Life Sciences team. In this role you will balance business development and sales responsibilities while ensuring engagement oversight and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for developing the overall strategies for the sector accounts and pursuits, positioning Capgemini’s current and emerging services as well as identifying new prospects and sales opportunities.
The Life Sciences head of sales:
- Develops the sector business development plan and sales strategy and grows the overall market share in Denmark.
- Detects, selects, prioritizes, and manages the major opportunities to focus on.
- Builds, grows and maintains relationships across various levels in the client organization particularly in the C- Level/ Executive Management level.
- Manages business unit targets and KPIs with respect to bookings, revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Understands the client’s specific business needs and identifies potential solutions that help the clients achieve their objectives.
- Promotes key group offerings with the support of solution architects, practices, and global services lines.
- Manages the entire Sale lifecycle from lead identification through opportunity qualification, developing a wining strategy to contracting and closure.
- Drives and manages large pursuits including complex RFP responses and multi-tower deals.
- Collaborates with account teams, practices, global service lines, CoEs, the relevant technology partners as well as the global Capgemini Life Sciences community.
- You have a proven track record in managing key account portfolio in the Life Science, MedTech and/or manufacturing sector.
- You have experience in selling IT solutions, consulting and managed services
- You are familiar working with global delivery organizations
- You are customer centric and build trusted advisor relationships with key business and IT stakeholder.
- You are self-motivated and eager to adhere to Capgemini’s values of Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
- You apply a structured and straight-forward approach to complex pursuit and projects.
- You have business drive and acumen.
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong interpersonal and business management skills.
- You value business growth and people development.
- You have excellent communication skills and fluent English, both spoken and written.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Life Sciences Sector Lead John Fodeh at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from youApply now