At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for Head of Machine Learning Engineering
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver cloud solutions to our clients.
- Interact with Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists and Data Engineers to design and architect a reusable MLOps framework, develop platform capabilities and automation to support model lifecycle on cloud (Azure, AWS etc), implement platform integrations with AI/ML advanced capabilities like feature store, MLOps and platform support and enhancements.
- Design technical architecture direction and strategy for solutions
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new Datawarehouse, and services on big data platforms
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Insights & Data Samay Mir at email@example.com
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now