At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for Head of Cloud Architecture
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver cloud solutions to our clients.
- Working knowledge of architecture on at least one of the major public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Take an active leadership role in determining overall cloud infrastructure and technology shared services’ strategies, and specific objectives for individual projects.
- Recruit, lead, coach, mentor, and develop staff to maximize their individual contribution, professional growth, and ability to function effectively with their clients and teams.
- Build Data architecture to support data management strategies
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new Datawarehouse, and services on big data platforms
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- You probably have worked as Lead Enterprise Architect, Cloud Architect, Pre-Sales Cloud Solution Architect
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Insights & Data Samay Mir at email@example.com
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now