Accelerate your career and become the next generations consultant within SAP or Microsoft Dynamics!
Do you have experience working with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics, as a consultant, super user or as being part of an implementation project at your organization? Are you interested in excelling in the role as a consultant and supporting some of the biggest, most loved brands in Europe on their digital transformation journey? Then this could be the opportunity for You.
About the program…
Through Capgemini’s Accelerate program you get the opportunity to really sharpen your SAP/Microsoft Dynamics skills and achieve certifications within the areas you are passionate about. On top of the technological side, you also receive customized training to develop your interpersonal skills and business acumen.
In parallel with the training program, you will be engaged in interesting project assignments and events, internally at Capgemini and/or at client-site. The program is 6 months and starts February 2022.
This is a truly great way of joining Capgemini. Not only do you get the opportunity to develop yourself through the program, but you immediately become part of a group of likeminded individuals, with the same ambition as yourself. It creates a strong sense of community and fast tracks you into the local and global world of Capgemini.
We see that you have:
- Approximately 2-5 years’ work experience
- Experience working with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics, either as a consultant, super user, process owner or in a similar role
- Experience working in connection to an SAP or Microsoft Dynamics implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interest in IT business systems and processes
- Experience working in a role that combines business and IT
- Strong ability to build networks and quickly adapt to new situations and surroundings
- Strong communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of a Nordic language is preferred.
- Valid work permit and living in Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Finland
- Relevant university degree is desirable