Are you ready to step into a key role on a series of ongoing large-scale projects?
By Joining us you become part of a company where we value a healthy work-life balance and where great colleagues are ready to welcome you to the team. At the same time, you step into a global network of skilled architects and developers where your work will have a real impact.
Capgemini is looking for senior architects and developers within specific technology areas and with experience in digital transformation, preferably from multi-national/global organizations.
You will work in a strong team of highly skilled colleagues supporting a global client in their journey from legacy products and systems to digital products.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in designing HLD’s and LLD’s Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, Cloudtrail, Cloudformation, KMS, etc. services.
- Experience with event based and streaming solutions such as Kafka (on-prem or cloud) and similar managed AWS solutions.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of cloud security and best practices in cloud governance.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3-5 years developer experience
Demonstrated track record of strong analysis, design and implementation capabilities
Demonstrated proficiency developing applications using: Java and/or Python/Scripting
AWS services in general, such as, Lambda, Cloudformation. IAM, KMS, ASG, ELB, Cloudwatch, etc…
Cloud Design Patterns and Domain Driven Design
AWS datastorage services, such as S3, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Redis etc.
Good Knowledge of AWS platforms and AWS ecosystem
Familiar with fundamental design principles
Familiar with CI/CD and DevOps, experience with Jenkins, AWS Code* suite or similar would be a plus.
Strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
Strong planning and organizational skill
Strong written and oral communication skills
Experience working in agile teams
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Hikmet Tuncer at +45 52 18 93 31.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now