Analyst with strong AML knowledge for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented AML Analyst.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern AML solutions to our clients.
- Perform advanced analytics and/or predictive analytics in the KYC/AML area
- Collaborate with our data engineers, data scientists, delivery leads, and subject matter experts
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities, and challenges within machine learning, AI, and advanced analytics for anti-money laundering efforts
- Help stakeholders and end-users best leverage the implemented solutions
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- 2+ years’ experience within Banking, Insurance, or Fintech, in Financial Crimes functions such as transaction monitoring, fraud detection, counter-terrorist financing, customer screening, or risk rating
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of compliance officers, risk managers, lawyers, AML experts, data scientists, data engineers
- Strong analytical mindset
- 2+ Experience with advanced SQL
- 2+ Experience using Python or R to perform advanced/predictive analytics
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian (written, spoken)
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Jesper Rautell Balle at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply here”.
We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now