Are you our next consultant and ideator? Are you ready to Get The Future You Want?
As the strategy and digital innovation, design and transformation powerhouse and advisory brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in nearly 40 studios and more than 60 offices around the world, it comprises a 11,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, technologists, product and experience designers and brand experts developing new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
We have recently extended our Invent family and launched Capgemini Invent in Denmark. This is a unique and exciting time to join the already existing strong and established Invent Denmark team and be a part of the continuing growth journey. Invent Denmark, Sweden and Finland are one unit with altogether 450+ employees.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 325,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Do you want to jumpstart your career and get real hands-on experience of developing new digital solutions and business models of the future?
Capgemini Invent is looking for ambitious and inventive graduates and young professionals to join our team in Denmark. As a Consultant at Capgemini Invent you will, together in a team, advise global business leaders and clients in major digital transformation projects. You will either belong to a Capability, working within certain content areas across industries, alternatively, you will belong to one of our Industries.
- frog Customer First
- Intelligent Industry
- Enterprise Transformation
- Automotive & Manufacturing
- Life Science
- Tech & Telecom
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Energy & Utilities
- Public Services
What can you expect?
- A multidisciplinary expertise and work environment, collaborating with our market-leading clients and experienced consultants.
- The possibility to join a rapidly growing firm on its growth and transformation journey and belong to a consulting powerhouse.
- A steep learning curve, clear career path and support for developing into a successful consultant and advisor. In addition, we offer you learning and development through training and mentoring programs.
- The differentiators for Capgemini Invent are our collaborative culture and people, our multi-disciplinary approach, our deep sector expertise, and the wider end-to-end capabilities our Group brings.
- A culture where we enable employees to invent their future. In addition, a truly welcoming and social work environment with many fun events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
- A Master’s degree, with strong academic records, within e.g.,Business, Engineering, Data, Computer Science, Technology, Innovation or Design.
- Students graduating during 2023, or recent graduates with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Outstanding analytical problem solvers with an inventive mindset and a drive for real innovation.
- Entrepreneurial spirits with an endless drive to create change and insatiable thirst for learning.
- A rallying cry for true collaboration and an ability to work independently.
- Fast thinkers, with the ability to quickly interpret client business matters and what’s next.
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English.
- In addition, international and professional experiences as well as extracurricular activities are meriting.
You can join us either during Spring or Fall 2023 (all quarters).
The position is located in one of our offices in Denmark; Copenhagen or Aarhus but with readiness to travel and work on projects at our client sites.
Does this sound like a great opportunity, are you ready to get the future you want?
The seats are filled on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible! Apply by sending your CV and application in English and official University transcripts and high school grades. Please state clearly in your application your expected graduation date and to which office(s) you are applying.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!
Read more about us at: https://www.capgemini.com/about-us/who-we-are/our-brands/capgemini-invent/
Here you can find what our fantastic employees say about us in our employee stories: https://www.capgemini.com/se-e...;