The world’s leading banks and capital market firms collaborate with Capgemini to create innovation strategies for sustained, dynamic growth. Our capabilities and solutions span across a wide range of financial services businesses, including retail banking, capital markets, wealth management, commercial banking, diversified lending, cards and payments.
We help bring certainty and clarity in this dynamic, fast-changing environment by filtering through the noise to solve our clients’ big challenges and help organizations become future-ready by putting innovation at the center of everything we do.
Explore our latest thinking and world-class research below:
- World Retail Banking Report – Banks collaboration with FinTech and BigTech providers
- World Wealth Report – Wealth Management Trends
- World FinTech Report 2018 – Symbiotic Collaboration
- World Insurance Report – stay ahead of BigTech competition
- World InsurTech Report 2018 – Collaborative approach between incumbent insurers and InsurTechs gains traction
- World Quality Report 18-19 – Unraveling the key trends in QA and testing
Also explore the latest Banking trends as below:
- Top-10 Technology Trends in Retail Banking: 2018 – Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital IDs
- Top-10 Trends in Wealth Management, 2018 – Competition from FinTechs and BigTechs
- Top-10 Technology Trends in Commercial Banking: 2018 – online marketplace lenders
Some of our recent Analyst mentions are as follows:
- Capgemini named Leader in Digital Services in Consumer Banking in inaugural Everest Group PEAK MatrixTM
- Capgemini recognized as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Capgemini named as a Leader for Managed Security Services by NelsonHall
- Capgemini named a Leader and Star Performer by Everest Group for Insurance Application Services
Today’s insurers are marching towards a digitally superior environment and are depending on innovation to retain customers, introduce products faster, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Insurers can enhance customer experience through multiple digital avenues. Though initial investment in technology may be high, it pays off in time through lower ongoing operational costs and faster service.
Capgemini helps companies address their innovation needs, identify key emerging technologies for investments, and realize benefits faster. Our proven expertise in delivering high-quality IT services to healthcare payer, property and casualty, and life and annuities businesses have helped insurers become more innovative to meet the evolving demands of today’s consumers.
Our capabilities in technologies like Pegasystems, Duck Creek, Guidewire, Salesforce, Smart Communications and our fully integrated healthcare solution IBAS for Medicare and Long-Term Care, combine the strength and agility to traverse industry disruptions smoothly.
Want to know more about breakthrough technologies that will have maximum impact on insurance transformation? Explore our latest thinking and world-class research at www.worldinsurancereport.com