From external to internal security threats
Over the past 20 years, organisations have successfully combatted external IT threats via antivirus, firewalls, access controls and more. But the increasing demand for open and agile systems, which enhance collaboration and communication, has made organisations more vulnerable to attacks that exploit the weaknesses of user-centric, hyper-connected infrastructures. In fact, today’s attackers are more organised, better funded and more sophisticated than ever before.
To take action before security attacks become critical, organisations need the analytics capabilities necessary to identify anomalous and suspicious behaviour quickly and prevent fraud and other threats.
Advanced analytics for anomalous behaviour detection
- Determine the difference between normal and suspicious behaviour
- Identify anomalies
- Categorise and prioritise risks for further investigation
- Send alerts to highlight threats before they become critical.
- Minimal exposure time and loss
- Greater return on investment via a fast, affordable approach
- Comprehensive protection that focuses primarily on risks
- Extended analytics capabilities thanks to a general-purpose analytics resource