Transforming big data into a strategic asset
Today’s companies want to become more customer-centric and services-oriented. By providing customer behaviour insight, big data can be a strategic asset, but the sheer volume of information can lead to data challenges, including:
- Data blindness: expensive scaling can cause multiple silos
- Delays: time-consuming processes prolong delivery and compromise quality
- Cost: existing systems cannot accommodate new data without infrastructure spend
- Complexity: multiple sources, complex processes and siloed systems restrict integrated views.
To extract new value from data, companies need a flexible, cost-effective solution that can scale without locking in data.
Enterprise Data Hub: A next-gen data management platform
Built on Cloudera’s Apache Hadoop-based open-source technology, the Enterprise Data Hub Accelerator is an execution framework that helps you to:
- Identify business drivers
- Incorporate and leverage scientific algorithms
- Identify where to begin, which data sets to start with, how to manage the data, and how to make it secure and governable
- Scale your big data over time.
- Agile, cost-efficient and sustainable
- Enterprise-ready with robust security, governance, data protection, and management capabilities
- Compatible with existing infrastructure and tools as well as a variety of enterprise workloads.
An integrated approach to leveraging big data
With our dedicated Big Data Centre of Excellence with Cloudera’s expertise in big data platforms and rich partner ecosystem, we have delivered data-driven business transformation to clients in various sectors including consumer products, financial services, manufacturing, public sector, retail and telecommunications
To ensure your success, our execution framework is built around:
- Five execution pillars: Business Drivers, Governance, Analytics, Data, Platform
- Four maturity stages: Initiate, Scale, Transform, Run